1. Yeah Yeah Yeahs played a 10th anniversary show in Williamsburg last night. Here are some live clips and the set list.
2. Katy Perry’s music video with Elmo will not air on Sesame Street because her massive cleavage — which is actually covered by flesh-colored mesh — is causing complaints with parents. [via TMZ]
3. Hoping it will help you forget what a creep he is in The Social Network, Mark Zuckerberg is donating $100 million to the Newark public school system. He’ll make the official announcement about it Friday on Oprah. [via CNN]
4. The question of the day: What in the world has Lil’ Kim done to her face? She looks like La Toya. [via Vulture]
5. Was watching Joaquin Phoenix apologize on Letterman last night more boring or just plain sad? [via Videogum]
Bonus link: Sarah Palin’s Accidental Social Network