1. Today marks the last day for retailers to get drink shipments of Four Loko, and after that, stores will have “a reasonable amount of time” to sell their inventory. It’s worth noting that cans are already selling for as much as $8 on Craigslist. Get rich quick scheme, anyone? [via NYDN]
2. After airing only two episodes, A&E has removed The Hasselhoffs from its schedule because the ratings were so horrible. We’re sure this creepy promo ad featuring a baby with chest hair didn’t help. [via Vulture]
3. In case you missed the “Most Fascinating People of the Year” special last night, Gawker.tv has Barbara Walters’ amazing interview with the Jersey Shore cast.
4. Old, but interesting, news: Blondie singer Debbie Harry says that she could have been a victim of serial killer Ted Bundy (who killed over 30 women) after she unknowingly accepted a lift in his car: “He tried to stop me by spinning the car, but it helped me fling myself out. Afterwards I saw him on the news. Ted Bundy.” [via NME]
5. Take a peak inside of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s underground high-tech granite lair and tell us which James Bond villain it reminds you of. [via NYP]
Bonus link: 250 Movie Introductions