Editor’s note: Each Friday, our internet-savvy friends over at BuzzFeed curate a post for us that’s filled with links to some of the most talked-about items on the web that week. Enjoy!
* After beating Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber for Album of the Year at the Grammys, Arcade Fire was met with a resounding “Who?”
* When Esperanza Spalding won the Grammy for Best New Artist, Beliebers collectively lost their minds on Twitter.
* It sounded like Justin Bieber implied that rape is all a part of God’s plan when his words were twisted in a recent interview with Rolling Stone.
* Malcolm In The Middle star Frankie Muniz resurfaced recently after punching his girlfriend in the face and holding a gun to his head.
* Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah regaled his Twitter followers with words of wisdom on how to treat a lady.
* The Midwest became the new Middle East when the spirit of protest has gripped Wisconsin. We have the 45 best signs spotted so far.
* Natlie Portman’s talent for blubbering was revealed in this supercut: Natalie Portman Cries A Lot.
* Internet star and gamer vixen Felicia Day turned heads as a sexy elf in screenshots for the upcoming Dragon Age: Redemption.
* And finally, the Internet pooled their money to buy Detroit a Robocop statue.