1. In response to Sports Illustrated’s annual swimsuit issue, Tyler Green of Modern Art Notes has decided to compile his own swimsuit publication. We don’t know about you, but we think that Picasso looks kind of airbrushed… [via Kottke]
2. For some reason Rush Limbaugh spent part of yesterday’s show implying that Michelle Obama is fat — or at least eats to much fatty food: “The problem is — and dare I say this — it doesn’t look like Michelle Obama follows her own nutritionary, dietary advice. And then we hear that she’s out eating ribs at 1,500 calories a serving with 141 grams of fat per serving, yeah it does — what do you mean, what do I mean?” [via Gawker]
3. Is Radiohead planning to release a companion album to The King of Limbs in the not-so-distant future? More importantly, how many of us would really care at this point? [via NME]
4. Last week, Detroit’s RoboCop statue reached its goal of $50,000 in fully crowd-sourced funding thanks to Kickstarter. Now io9 gives you a first look at what it could look like.
5. Paramount has decided to release a 40-minute longer Director’s Fan Cut of Justin Bieber: Never Say Never for an exclusive one-week run beginning this Friday, February 25, only in 3D. Slashfilm explains why even non-fans should care.