1. Both the album art and tracklisting for Lady Gaga’s Born This Way album have surfaced online. Although her publicist hasn’t confirmed anything yet, the images suggest that there are 14 songs, with the title track as the album’s opening song. [via NME]
2. Zach Galifianakis has signed a first-look deal with HBO. His first project for the network will be a pilot starring comedian Brody Stevens, who had a small role in The Hangover. According to the Hollywood Reporter, “Stevens, a former amateur baseball player, will play himself in a mockumentary-style comedy with Galifianakis also appearing.”
3. Justin Vernon says that the next Bon Iver album should be ready sometime in June. “I brought in a lot of people to change my voice — not my singing voice, but my role as the author of this band, this project. I built the record myself, but I allowed those people to come in and change the scene.” [via Sound of the City]
4. Well this isn’t surprising: Jason Schwartzman has joined the all-star cast of Wes Anderson’s next film, Moonrise Kingdom, which tells the story of two young lovers who runaway from their New England town. Among the actors already signed on to the project: Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, Bill Murray, Frances McDormand, and Tilda Swinton.
5. Marvel Comics is joining Starbucks’ wi-fi network, which means customers will get to browse free comics while they drink their coffee. The Economist, Mediabistro.com, and ESPN are also part of the deal. [via Pop Candy]
Bonus link: Dam surfing in Australia