1. Last night Stephen Colbert debuted his new Jack White produced-single on The Colbert Report. Watch a clip of him performing “Charlene II (I’m Over You)” with some help from the Black Belles here, and if you live in New York, head over to 10th Avenue and 30th Street, where Colbert and White will be selling copies of the 7″ starting at 11am.
2. MGM is planning to reboot WarGames, with Seth Gordon (Horrible Bosses, The King of Kong) attached to direct. Considering that the 1983 original, which starred Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy, was a movie about the Cold War, we wonder if they’re planning to shift its focus to the Middle East to make it feel more relevant. [via Variety]
3. Remember how we told you yesterday that the beefy Winklevoss twins had dropped their case against Facebook? Well, it turns out that it was because they are launching a brand new suit that will determine whether Mark Zuckerberg “intentionally or inadvertently suppressed evidence” during settlement proceedings. [via The Daily Beast]
4. Word has it that the lovely Emma Thompson may write the screenplay for the Will Smith/Jay-Z film adaptation of Annie that will feature Willow Smith in the titular role. Seriously guys, is there any way this movie can fail? [via Vulture]
5. We suppose it was bound to happen eventually, but it looks like Cars 2 will be Pixar‘s first “rotten” movie on Rotten Tomatoes — not that what the critics think will affect sales of tickets/merchandise tie-ins. [via Slashfilm]