1. Thom Yorke has made a 25-minute DJ mix for XFM, and it includes a new solo track. You can download both the song, “Twist,” and the entire “Money Back Mix” at Stereogum.
2. Well, this was kind of inevitable: Fox execs looking for a way to increase Simpsons-related revenue are considering launching a channel devoted entirely to the series. The bad news, superfans, is that even if this plan comes to fruition, it won’t happen for at least a few years. [via Slashfilm]
3. Mad Men star January Jones gave birth to her first child yesterday and named the boy Xander Dane Jones. Huh. Is Betty a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan? [via People]
4. Well, Brad Pitt really put his foot in it. He implied in an interview that his marriage to Jennifer Aniston was so boring it sent him running to the bong, and now he’s apologizing for it. “Jen is an incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship I value greatly,” he said in a statement. [via RadarOnline]
5. Here’s a surprise: Charlie Sheen showed up on the Tonight Show yesterday and, despite his pending lawsuit against Warner Bros., admitted that Two and a Half Men was right to cut him from the show. “I would have fired my ass, too,” he said. Sheen also claimed that his “tiger blood” and “Adonis DNA” comments were “just metaphors.” [via EW]
Bonus buzz: 15 Infuriatingly Hilarious Troll Quotes