1. Harvey Weinstein thinks that Saturday Night Live creator Lorne Michaels should replace Brett Ratner as the producer of this year’s Oscars, and that Tina Fey should be involved with writing material for host Eddie Murphy. No objections here. [via Deadline]
2. Exciting news for fans of Alison Bechdel’s excellent work: Her graphic novel Fun Home — which focuses on her upbringing in a small town in Pennsylvania — is going to become a stage musical thanks to the Sundance Institute Theater Program. [via SheWired]
3. Pitbull is now suing Lindsay Lohan after she sued him over the line “I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan” in his song “Give Me Everything.” In his countersuit, the rapper claims that her multiple prison sentences support his words. Touché. [via Vulture]
4. Pixies frontman Frank Black has decided to launch his own record label called The Bureau in order to put out is own material. He also plans to issue records by other artists, including Jeremy Dubs and former Captain Beefheart collaborator Eric Drew Feldman. [via Guardian]
5. Check out the promos for this week’s Emma Stone-hosted episode of SNL here.
Bonus Buzz: Burger King Break-Up Live Tweeted