1. Many of you will probably be happy to hear that Lady Gaga is planning a “very long” media blackout, effective as soon as her recent Next Chapter interview with Oprah airs this Sunday night. Smart move, we think. [via NME]
2. M.I.A. is planning to publish a 192-page “autobiographical monograph in collages” with Rizzoli that will be released this October and will include over 300 images and “several unpublished testimonies from Maya herself.” [via P4K]
3. For reasons unknown, Lionsgate has decided to reboot the Leprechaun franchise, putting what they’re calling “a modern-day spin on it.” We’re sure that Jennifer Aniston (who starred in the original) is absolutely thrilled about this. [via Collider]
4. In other unnecessary film franchise news, there’s going to be a Home Alone 5. The made-for-TV movie will star Malcolm McDowell, Debi Mazar, and Edward Asner, among others, and will air on ABC Family as part of the network’s 25 Days of Christmas. [via Perez]
5. “White”, a new Frank Ocean track off of Odd Future’s forthcoming OF Tape Vol 2. is now streaming here.
Bonus Buzz: Tiny Stormtroopers Make Your Day Better