1. You might still be recovering from last night’s finale, but there’s already a big casting-related spoiler for Season 2 of The Walking Dead that involves one of the most popular characters from the comics. Read all about it here if you’re so inclined.
2. IFC is expected to announce that it has picked up a full season of Marc Maron’s TV adaptation of his WTF with Marc Maron Podcast; the pilot episode also starred Ed Asner as Maron’s dad and Ken Jeong as guest on his podcast, but there’s no official word yet on casting for the series. [via Huffington Post]
3. Nielsen has announced plans to introduce “cross-platform campaign ratings,” a system that “standardizes ratings for television and online ads.” We’re assuming this is great news for shows like Community, that have built the bulk of their audience on the web. [via Media Decoder]
4. Here’s the blurry new video for Lana Del Rey’s “Blue Jeans”; the Yoann Lemoine-directed clip is meant to serve as a prequel of sorts to “Born To Die”, and stars the same tattooed dude, Bradley Soileau, as her boyfriend.
5. This is the last person we expected to spot reading Tina Fey‘s memoir.
Bonus Buzz: The Aging Of A Rock Star