1. While new episodes of Downtown Abbey are still months away, we already have some scoop on Season 3 courtesy of executive producer Rebecca Eaton. “Somebody will be born, and somebody will die, somebody pretty key in the cast, unfortunately not going to make it,” she says. “It’s the 1920s now.” Also: “Matthew and Mary do get married.” [via THR]
2. Only Jon Stewart could get Bill O’Reilly to play a game called “Can You Make Bill O’Reilly Pay $4.00 For A Shrimp?” Watch the clip from last night’s Daily Show here.
3. NBC plans to launch a new reality competition called Stars Earn Stripes that will put through nine celebrities through the physical demands of military training. Are we the only ones who would like to see Stephen Colbert perform a staged hostage rescue? [via HuffPost]
4. Mondo has released two fantastic new posters by Phantom City Creative that will go on sale sometime today; they’re both inspired by horror movies, one old (The Exorcist) and the other new (The Cabin in the Woods). [via Slashfilm]
5. The makers of Theraflu cold medicine would like you to know that they “in no way endorse” Kanye West’s new single/love letter to Kim Kardashian — but so far, they’re not planning to take legal action. [via NME]
Bonus Buzz: Bug Memorial Street Art