1. Frank Ocean has decided to digitally release his debut solo album Channel Orange — a record which features collaborations with Earl Sweatshirt, John Mayer, and André 3000 — a week early. Stream it in full here.
2. Hans Zimmer’s score for The Dark Knight Rises has also arrived online. Listen to all 15 tracks here.
3. Tom Waits stopped by the Letterman last night to perform “Chicago” from his recent album, Bad as Me, marking his first live performance of material from the record. He also discussed recently buying a vintage rat trap on eBay. [via Pitchfork]
4. MAC Cosmetics is launching a makeup line inspired by Archie Comics that “will celebrate the iconic beauty looks of Betty and Veronica.” Look for it in stores next spring. [via Pop Candy]
5. Not only is Green Day planning to release three albums over the next few months, they’ve also got two documentaries in the works. One will be a behind-the-scenes look at their recording process on this trio of new releases; the other will feature vintage footage of the group in their pre-Dookie days. [via Rolling Stone]