1. Yesterday we learned that Steven Tyler is leaving American Idol “before she boils my rabbit,” and Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson may also be on the way out. Today’s update is that Mariah Carey is in talks to step into the judge’s seat. Welcome to the asylum, Mimi! [via Jezebel]
2. Taylor Swift tops Forbes’ new list of the top-earning celebrities under 30, pulling in $57 million last year at #1. Hot on her heels are Justin Bieber, who earned $55, and Rihanna with $53 million. [via MTV News]
3. Showtime premiered the first two minutes of Dexter’s seventh season yesterday at Comic-Con, and now you can watch them at Warming Glow.
4. This year’s Pitchfork Festival kicks off today, but if you can’t be in Chicago to see Feist, Dirty Projectors, Grimes, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Danny Brown, and more, the whole event will be streaming live at Pitchfork TV.
5. After coming under fire for an incredibly stupid and insensitive rape joke, Daniel Tosh has reportedly asked that all references to rape be removed from the pilot for his new TV show, Brickleberry. The only problem is that the entire episode is apparently about rape. Sigh. [via E! Online]
Bonus Buzz: Amy Poehler Flawlessly Answers Your Questions