1. PBS has announced that Ken Burns’ next project for them will be a seven-part, fourteen-hour series called The Roosevelts: An Intimate History, and will feature voice work by Paul Giamatti (Theodore), Edward Herrmann (Franklin), and Meryl Streep (Eleanor). [via Vulture]
2. If you’re a Boss fan with a good half hour or so to spare, then you’ll want to check out David Remnick’s fascinating New Yorker profile of Bruce Springsteen at 62.
3. Here’s the first teaser trailer for Zack Snyder’s Superman reboot, Man of Steel, which played in theaters before The Dark Knight Rises. [via Gawker]
4. Meet Snoop Lion. He’s the reggae alter-ego of Snoop Dogg, and his debut Reincarnated will be released on Vice later this year. [via Pitchfork]
5. All six adult members of the Modern Family cast are pulling a Friends and negotiating together for a raise before they’ll begin work on Season 4 next week. The fact that the show just earned 14 Emmy nominations probably doesn’t hurt their cause. [via Zap2It]
Bonus Buzz: Fashion At The 2012 Teen Choice Awards