1. The Atlantic’s GIF guide to Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas’ gold win yesterday in the women’s all-around final is definitely worth your time.
2. After a string of big movie flops, it seems that M. Night Shyamalan is going to try his hand at TV. The filmmaker is teaming with Buffy the Vampire Slayer scribe Marti Noxon on a new show for Syfy titled Proof; the series will focus on “the son of a billionaire tech genius” searching for proof that there’s life after death. [via THR]
3. Will Ferrell plans to join Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson in the cast of The Internship, a comedy about a pair of “old-school salesmen” who “try to reinvent themselves by becoming interns at a major tech company.” He’ll cameo as Wilson’s brother-in-law. [via Variety]
4. Do you think that the new comedy Seth Meyers is developing for NBC will be as funny as 30 Rock or Parks and Rec? If we were Lorne Michaels, we’d be a bit worried, based on this premise.
5. Tiësto has topped Forbes’ list of the Top 10 biggest earners in dance music, followed by followed by Skrillex and Swedish House Mafia. [via NME]
Bonus Buzz: How To Actually Use Tiny Ketchup Cups