(George R.R.) Martinesque
1. The quality of anyone being able to die at any time.
2. Characterized by long stretches of narrative wandering.
1. Sprawling and complex, usually as pertains to a family epic.
2. Characterized by a dislike for modern technology and/or general peevishness
(Mark Z.) Danielewskian
Characterized by inconsistencies and experimental presentation.
Pertaining to speculative fiction, and absolutely not to science fiction, because there are no spaceships.
(Bret Easton) Ellisian
1. Marked by the recounting of horrible things in utter deadpan.
2. Fueled by cocaine.