1. Thom Yorke and Nigel Godrich debuted several new Atoms for Peace songs over the weekend during a DJ set at MoMA PS1’s Warm Up party. Give them a listen here.
2. In case you’ve been worried, we now have official confirmation that Liza Minnelli will reprise her role as the vertigo-plagued Lucille 2 in the new season of Arrested Development. [via TV Guide]
3. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds aren’t the only celebrity couple who married over weekend. How I Met Your Mother star Cobie Smulders and Saturday Night Live’s Taran Killam — who’ve been engaged since 2009 and have a 3-year old daughter — also got hitched. [via EW]
4. The New Yorker has a free excerpt from Salman Rushdie’s forthcoming memoir, Joseph Anton, which recounts how the famed author was forced underground after the release of his 1988 book, The Satanic Verses. [via @sarahw]
5. Here’s video footage of Jay-Z, Rihanna, and Coldplay performing “Run This Town” and “Paradise” at the Paralympic Closing Ceremony at the Olympic Park in Stratford.
Bonus Buzz: Famous Banksy Artworks In Animated GIF Form