1. As Gawker gleefully reports, it’s definitely time to take off those yellow rubber bracelets. Lance Armstrong has stepped down as chair of the Livestrong charity and lost his Nike endorsement deal just a week after a US anti-doping agency released their report on his use of performance-enhancing drugs.
2. Obligatory Janis Joplin biopic update: Now Lee Daniels is in talks to direct Get It While You Can, which at this point stars Amy Adams. We’re not thrilled by the news, but after a decade of false starts, we’d give anything just to see this project finally get off the ground. [via THR]
3. “There’s one last job Wu-Tang Clan must do. The 20th anniversary [of Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)] is next year. And we need to, one time, completely, efficiently, properly, professionally represent our brand. One more time. But this time, showing up on time for press and for concerts and studio. Do it one time, perfect.” – RZA talks to The New York Times about what it would take for a Wu-Tang Clan reunion.
4. Some exciting news for NYU students: Questlove will be co-teaching a course titled “Classic Albums” at Tisch this spring. [via Billboard]
5. If you’re trying to decide whether you want to pony up for tickets to one of the Rolling Stones’ upcoming arena shows in London or Newark, the band has posted what looks like a possible setlist on Twitter. [via NME]
Bonus Buzz: The Hofstra Presidential Debate, As Told By GIFs