1. The first teaser trailer for Iron Man 3 doesn’t give much away, but it looks as though director Shane Black is taking the franchise in more of a Dark Knight direction, don’t you think? [via Slashfilm]
2. In case you missed it, here’s a clip of the Wu-Tang Clan performing “Six Directions of Boxing” from the soundtrack to the RZA’s directorial debut, The Man With the Iron Fists, on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.
3. “We are saddened that activists have repeatedly tried to distort a lighthearted holiday project in order to draw media attention to themselves… this promotion is a three-minute ‘moving art’ video featuring traditional Minnie Mouse in a dreamlike sequence set in Paris where she briefly walks the runway as a model and then happily awakens as her normal self wearing the very same designer dress from the fashion show.” — Barneys and Disney respond to controversy caused by the slimmed down Minnie Mouse featured department store’s upcoming holiday window display.
4. Cousin Matthew not on board for Season 4 of Downton Abbey?! Hopefully the Daily Mail is wrong about this. [via Vulture]
5. Clark Kent has quit his job at the Daily Planet. “I don’t think he’s going to be filling out an application anywhere,” Superman writer Scott Lobdell told USA Today. “He is more likely to start the next Huffington Post or the next Drudge Report than he is to go find someone else to get assignments or draw a paycheck from.”
Bonus Buzz: This Is Not A Photograph