Step 2: The Rules
1. All cookies should be homemade, baked, and the main ingredient must be flour.
2. No plain chocolate chip cookies, cookie mixes, no-bakes, meringues, or bars.
3. Please bring six dozen total cookies.
4. The theme is [insert theme based on your clever and ironic concept].
5. Package cookies in individual bags or boxes (six per bag). Be creative!
6. Email a copy of your recipe before the party (or bring recipe to the party).
7. Theme attire is obviously encouraged.
8. If you don’t have time to bake (or burn!) your cookies, but still want to attend, you must go to a real bakery (this is New York, there are plenty), and buy some.