1. Help comic book legend and best-selling author Neil Gaiman write a story on Twitter starting at noon today. [via Pop Candy]
2. Steve Jobs is making over Disney stores with a “focus on interactive technology aimed at making kids stay longer and parents buy more.” [via Daily Beast]
3. Simpsons creator Matt Groening and Pavement will both curate next year’s All Tomorrow’s Parties in the UK. [via NME]
4. This is not an Onion headline: Bob Dylan to Debut Song on “NCIS.” [via Pitchfork]
5. Using software called Pl@giarism, Sir Brian Vickers of the Institute of English Studies at the University of London has determined that Shakespeare and Thomas Kyd collaborated on The Reign of King Edward III. [via The Times]
Bonus link: Hipster Grifter sentenced to jail.