1. Angered by the fact that Gwen Stefani’s avatar can sing in a male voice, among other things, No Doubt is taking legal action against the creators of Band Hero. [via NME]
2. Zach Galifianakis has entered negotiations to voice the Humpty Dumpty character in Puss in Boots, the Shrek spin-off. [via THR]
3. Tom Waits is now on Twitter. [via TwentyFourBit]
4. It has been confirmed that Slumdog director Danny Boyle’s next movie will be about Aron Raltson, the mountain climber who amputated his own arm with a knife. [via Variety]
5. Could a movie starring eye candy like Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp be anything but a box office smash? [via Variety]
Bonus link: Get a sneak peek at McSweeney’s newspaper issue.