1. Owen Wilson is Woody Allen‘s new muse for his next project, but the jury’s still out on whether he will be starring opposite Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. [via THR]
2. From Thurston Moore‘s new blog: “kim [Gordon] and i will be recording a trio LP w/ yoko [Ono] this year with blindfolds.” [via TwentyFourBit]
3. Is Dave Eggers is the best candidate for editorship of The Paris Review? [via The Millions]
4. Andrew Lloyd Webber wants to save Abbey Road studios. (Is it just us, or does this make Paul McCartney look bad?) [via Guardian]
5. A musical theater adaptation of Pedro Almodovar‘s Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, which director Bartlett Sher and the filmmaker have been developing in workshops for over a year, will debut in Lincoln Center Theater‘s 2010-11 season. [via NYT]
Bonus Giveaway: We use Yahoo! Search to help find the top culture stories of the day. Now we’re giving you the chance to play editor, and you just might win a trip to Coachella.
Use Yahoo! Search to find an interesting link about Woody Allen, and drop it below in the comments. Our favorite entry will receive The Woody Allen Collection, Set 1 (Annie Hall/Manhattan/Sleeper/Bananas/Interiors/Stardust Memories/Love and Death/Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask), and more importantly, be entered to win a VIP trip for two to Coachella. Topics will be changing throughout the week, so get your search on and keep playing to increase your chances of winning!