Yesterday, Diddy — who was in Paris for his Last Train To Paris launch party — posted a picture of himself in front of the Mona Lisa on Twitter. Other highlights from his trip included a trip to Notre Dame (“AT NOTRE DAME! WALKING AROUND THE STREETS OF PARIS WITH THE BADBOY FAMILY!!! J’ADORE PARIS!!”) and the Eiffel Tower (“At the Eiffel Tower drinking Ciroc straight no chaser!!!”). As we’ve never been big fans of La Joconde’s cryptic smile, we thought that the Diddy-fication of da Vinci’s famous work was a vast improvement. In fact, it made us wonder how Diddy could improve other works of art around the… Read More
Today at Flavorpill, we flipped out because Belle and Sebastian are back!!! We came across some love padlocks — a trend that’s apparently sweeping the world, but we’ve never heard of before. We watched as Kristen Wiig channeled Carmen Miranda, Frida Kahlo, and Brigitte Bardot in photos from the new issue of… Read More
Having seemingly mastered Twitter, is Diddy the new hip-hop king of the Internets? Prolific blogger Kanye has kept off the status-update site, and denounced http://twitter.com/kanyewest as fake late last year. Vulture thinks this signals a changing of the guard, making Kanye’s blog obsolete. But really, we find Diddy’s tweets to be fairly interchangeable with most of Kanye’s blog posts. Let’s look at a few of each. We’ll reveal which are Kanye and which are Diddy, after the jump.
1. LET’S GET IT! LET’S GET IT! LET’S GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER!!!…IM BACK!!!…LETS GO PEOPLE!!!
3. THIS LETS YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A GOD!!! CHECK OUT “KATE MOSS TONIGHT”
4. Say it with me people!…no bitchassness! NO Bitchassness!! NO BITCHAssNESS!!!!!!!
5. Join me and ED in ’08. Go to www.EDin08.com/Members.aspx and add your name to the cause today!
6. THATS NOT YELLING . THATS POSITIVE ENERGY!!!
7. THE LIFE FILES IS ONE OF THE BEST BLOGS…. I’M SURE WHO EVER DOES IT IS BLACK BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY POST BLACK PEOPLE.
8. Saw this on all hip hop.. it’s dope but it’s not me