Oh, Azealia Banks. Even though she finally released her oft-delayed album, … Read More
Perez Hilton is hardly a poster boy for radical feminism, or even basic empathy. This is a man who’s happily linked to invasive “upskirt” photos of Miley Cyrus; disrespected the privacy of celebrities who’ve opted to stay in the closet; and generally adopted an attitude towards famous people akin to the one Mean Girls‘ insecure teens reserved for the targets of their “Burn Book,” except Hilton’s blog isn’t satire. All the more reason, then, to take note of Hilton’s decision to remove nude photographs of Jennifer Lawrence and Victoria Justice from his site, plus apologize for posting them in the first place.
… Read More
In the year since Perez Hilton renounced his obnoxious and exploitative ways — remember, this is the guy who gave the world upskirt photos of an underage Miley Cyrus — the notorious blogger has undergone quite a strange transformation. These days, for instance, he scribbles unnecessary captions (“Ugh!”; “Surprise!”) on celebrity… Read More
Editor’s note: Each Friday, our internet-savvy friends over at BuzzFeed curate a post for us that’s filled with links to some of their favorite items on the web that week. Enjoy!
The final week of March has come and gone, spring is in the air, and for some that means it’s time to have sex in public. No, really. The week began with Community star Donald Glover Tweeting these candid shots of a couple getting intimate inside of a Bank of America. [Insert tasteless joke about “making a deposit” here.] Three days later, this other couple was spotted smooshing parts on a rooftop somewhere on the University of Southern California campus.
… Read More
1. Perez Hilton appeared on The Joy Behar Show last night to tell America he has no regrets about posting an upskirt photo of 17-year-old Miley Cyrus. [via TV Squad]
2. Can’t decide between CDs and LPs? Now you don’t have to. A new collaboration between designer Yuri Suzuki and DJ Jeff Mills… Read More
As you may know, we’re big fans of Diablo Cody around here. Yes, the language in Juno might feel dated these days, but any adult woman who is part of a group who call themselves “The Fempire” is aces in our book. So when we read Perez Hilton’s exclusive scoop that the Oscar-winning… Read More
After the release of her eponymous debut album, New Zealand musician Phillipa Brown, known as Ladyhawke, enjoyed near-unanimous critical acclaim and the development of a steadily-growing international fan base. She’s co-headlining a tour with Ida Maria and Semi Precious Weapons sponsored by gossip blogger Perez Hilton (which kicked off yesterday in Atlanta) and is currently working on the follow up to her debut. Her singles “Paris Is Burning” and “My Delirium” are slick throwbacks to the glory days of ’80s synth pop and have both been hits… Read More
1. CocoPerez.com, which Gawker is calling Perez Hilton’s sad bid for legitimacy, launches today. [via Gawker]
2. You can grab your tickets to check out a 16-minute clip of James Cameron’s 3D sci-fi flick Avatar starting Monday. [via THR]
3. Seth MacFarlane will out baby Stewie in an upcoming episode… Read More
1. Lollapalooza. [via Pitchfork]
2. Germany’s Central Council of Jews wants to republish a critical version of Adolf Hitler’s Mein Kampf, a book that has been banned in the country since the end of World War II. [via PW]
3. Have you ever eaten from the most expensive hot dog cart… Read More