1. If you’ve ever been curious about who would win in a potato sack race between Michelle Obama and Jimmy Fallon — well, now you know. The hilarious bit was part of the First Lady’s effort to promote her Let’s Move campaign.
2. Nicki Minaj will be performing her new song “Roman Holiday”… Read More
1. Christopher Nolan is looking to cast two major female roles in The Dark Knight Rises — a villain and a love interest. Among the actresses who are scheduled to test: Keira Knightley, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, and Kate Mara. [via Heat Vision]
2. MySpace has officially begun the process of laying off… Read More
1. After weeks (months? 25 years?!) of speculation, Larry King announced on his show last night that he’ll be stepping down from his talk show in the fall, but continuing to work with CNN on specials. We want to be the first to suggest Lady Gaga for his replacement host. [via Media Decoder]
… Read More