1. Although the New York Post reported that Lady Gaga was banned from Yankees clubhouse Saturday after drunkenly fondling herself in front of players, it turns out she is still welcome. Sort of. [via EW]
2. Toy Story 3 earned the biggest opening day of all time for an animated film. [via LAT]
3. John Lennon‘s handwritten lyrics to “A Day in the Life” have sold for a whopping $1.2 million. Fun fact: The infamous refrain “I love to turn you on” was a late addition. [via NYT]
4. Hustler is filming a 3D porn version of Avatar. [via Digital Spy]
5. Amanda Bynes has retired from acting at the ripe, old age of 24. “I don’t love acting anymore so I’ve stopped doing it,” she told fans on Twitter. [via PopEater]
Bonus link: What do vampires see in Sookie?