1. Thanks to raking in $90 million from her Monster Ball tour and an unparalleled social media presence, Lady Gaga has stolen Oprah’s number one spot on this year’s Forbes Celebrity 100 list. Rounding out the top five are Justin Bieber, U2, and Elton John. [via MTV]
2. So, according to The Huffington Post, Lars Von Trier’s not-hilarious-to-anyone-else Hitler comments actually got him kicked out of the Cannes Film Festival — although, it’s unclear if the ban is permanent. From the official statement: “The board of directors profoundly regrets that this forum has been used by Lars von Trier to express comments that are unacceptable, intolerable, and contrary to the ideals of humanity and generosity that preside over the very existence of the festival. The Board of Directors firmly condemns these comments and declares Lars von Trier a persona non grata at the Festival de Cannes, with effect immediately.”
3. According to The Hollywood Reporter, British comedienne Catherine Tate is producers’ first choice to replace Steve Carell on The Office. If you’re unfamiliar with her work on Doctor Who, you’ll get a chance to check her out in tonight’s season finale.
4. Last night Beyoncé debuted the post-apocalyptic video for “Run the World (Girls)” on American Idol; this morning, we get the kind of naked cover of her new album, 4, which is due out on June 28th. [via Vulture]
5. In case you were curious, Gawker has put together a possibly NSFW encyclopedia of every other awful thing Arnold Schwarzenegger has done.
Bonus link: 21 Pop Cultural Signs Of The Apocalypse