1. Last night, Justin Timberlake visited Jimmy Fallon to promote Friends With Benefits, and the pair used it as an excuse to debut the second installment of their incredibly awesome collaboration, “The History of Rap.” Watch them pay homage to House of Pain, 50 Cent, Outkast, and plenty of other hip-hop favorites, here.
2. Discovery Channel is planning to air a new reality series this fall called Weed Wars. The show is set in Oakland’s Harborside Health Center — which is home to the country’s largest medical marijuana distributorship — and will star its owner, pot reform activist Steve DeAngelo. [via Inside TV]
3. Ron Howard and Dustin Lance Black are teaming up on an adaptation of Jon Krakauer’s book Under the Banner of Heaven, a story about two Mormon brothers who murder their younger brother’s wife and infant daughter because God told them to do it. Considering that Howard just had his Dark Tower project fall through, and Black has written several episodes of Big Love, this sounds like a good fit. [via Slashfilm]
4. South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone just signed on for two more seasons with Comedy Central, guaranteeing that you’ll be seeing new episodes of the series through at least 2013, no matter where their success on Broadway takes them. [via Aol.TV]
5. We find this oddly entertaining: The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial and Museum, which is currently under construction in Washington, DC, has signed on Clint Eastwood as its Honorary Chairman — and it sounds like they did it because they need more money to finish the project. [via UnBeige]
Bonus link: Top 10 Comic Book Moustaches