1. Bravo has announced the new cast for the ninth season of Top Chef, along with the show’s premiere date (November 2) and guest stars (Pee-wee Herman!, Charlize Theron, Patti LaBelle). [via Pop Candy]
2. Watch the hour-long set that Wilco played for David Letterman last night here. The band’s eighth studio album (and the first album for its homemade label), The Whole Love, hits stores next Tuesday.
3. So much for riding Mad Men’s coattails: Last night’s premiere of NBC’s new show The Playboy Clubtotally bombed, bringing in just five million viewers and finishing in last at its timeslot. [via The Daily Beast]
4. Arnold Schwarzenegger has made a deal with Simon & Schuster to release his memoir, tentatively titled Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story, next October, but according to a source, “Partial Recall: Shit I Feel Like Telling You,” would be a much better name for the book. [via Gawker]
5. Say hello to my little friend again: Universal plans to release a new version of Scarface, but it won’t be a remake of or a sequel to either of the two previous versions of the classic film. [via Deadline]
Bonus Buzz: Really Fat Keyboard Cat