Six words. Minimalist language. Hell yeah.
1. Grizzly Bear – Southern Point | Mother Nature having her fourth child.
2. Elvis Costello – My All Time Doll | Country song that makes feminists unhappy.
3. Black Moth Super Rainbow – Born on a Day the Sun Didn’t Rise | Rise sun, rise! End this song.
4. Blank Dogs – Blue Lights | Demons stabbing your eyes. Repeatedly. Ouch.
5. Tiga – Mind Dimension | If electronic appliances learned to fart.
6. Eels – Tremendous Dynamite | Hungry man roars for sexy lady.
7. Phoenix – Lisztomania | Indie french dudes with good English.
8. Iggy Pop – King of the Dogs | Iggy Pop shirtless at jazz festival.
9. The Lava Children – I Am a Pony | ’60s music featuring small Asian children.
10. Dave Matthews Band – Shake Me Like a Monkey | Animal cruelty with a bro band.