1. Soon-to-be retired filmmaker Steven Soderbergh wasted no time lining up a replacement project for The Man From U.N.C.L.E.; Vulture reports that he plans to shoot The Bitter Pill, a pharmapsychology thriller, in the brief window he has before beginning work on his final project, a Liberace biopic called Behind the Candelabra.
2. Bryan Singer (X-Men and Superman Returns) is finalizing a deal to both direct and executive produce the pilot of Bryan Fuller’s reboot of The Munsters for NBC. We’re not certain that this is good news for anyone involved. [via Deadline]
3. Variety reports that Harrison Ford is among a group of actors being looked at for the role of Colonel Hyrum Graff in Gavin Hood’s forthcoming adaptation of Orson Scott Card’s award-winning sci-fi novel Ender’s Game. We think it’s a perfect fit — and after 30 years, it’s about time that he returned to space. [via Slashfilm]
4. Here’s the trailer for this year’s Doctor Who Christmas special, “The Doctor, The Widow, and The Wardrobe.” It will premiere on BBC America on December 25 at 9pm, following a marathon of all 13 episodes of the recently aired season six.
5. According to Publishers Weekly, Microwave for One by Sonia Allison is the worst book of all time.
Bonus Buzz: A One-Percenter Speaks