1. After moving more than 5 million copies, Adele’s 21 is not only the top-selling album of the year — it’s the best-selling album since Usher’s Confessions, which was released back in 2004. Also worth noting: Music sales were up 3 percent overall this year. [via Reuters]
2. Thanks to some serious preparations for a “high-profile” client happening at New York’s St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, rumor is that Beyoncé will be having her baby girl any moment now… that is, if you believe that she’s really pregnant. [via Jezebel]
3. Can you picture Lady Gaga living in this $1.7M manor-style house in Amish Country? Admittedly, the move makes a lot more sense once you discover that the pop star’s current boyfriend’s parents live right next door.
4. Anne Hathaway serenaded Meryl Streep with “She’s Me Pal” at last night’s 34th Annual Kennedy Center Honors in a routine that also included a split. Watch her performance here.
5. Bambi, Silence of the Lambs, Faces, and Forrest Gump, are among the 25 movies that the Library of Congress selected from 2,228 nominees elected by the public for its 2011 additions to the National Film Registry for preservation. [via EW]
Bonus Buzz: Modern Family Recut as a Horror Film