1. Radiohead have added a slew of new dates to their current North American tour. Find the full schedule here.
2. What do you think of Bob Staake’s cheeky, Seamus the Irish setter-inspired New Yorker cover image of Mitt Romney carting around Rick Santorum in a dog house strapped to the roof of the car? [via Politico]
3. A moody new trailer for Season 2 of Game of Thrones — which is set to Florence + the Machine’s “Seven Devils” — was released over the weekend. While it doesn’t contain a lot of new footage, it will make you anxious for the April 1st premiere date to arrive.
4. In related news, did you happen to catch last night’s epic Game of Thrones-themed couch gag on The Simpsons? Does this mean that Mr. Burns = Joffrey, because we’d totally agree with that.
5. Ralph McQuarrie, the legendary Star Wars concept artist and an Oscar winner for his visual effects work on Cocoon, has died at the age of 82 after a long struggle with Parkinson’s. Read George Lucas’ eulogy for his friend here. [via Inside Movies]
Bonus Buzz: A Collection Of Beautiful Clouds