1. Not to totally ruin your Monday morning, but apparently Maggie Smith would like for the next season of Downton Abbey to be her last playing the Dowager Countess of Grantham — at least, according to The Daily Mail. [via Deadline] Update: A press representative for Carnival Films says that the rumor that Smith is leaving the show is “complete nonsense.”
2. Mitt Romney is apparently contemplating a guest appearance on Saturday Night Live, but no one thinks that it’s going to be very funny at all. [via Daily Intel]
3. “It just fell from the sky. Occasionally you get calls and they just drop in. I didn’t have to think very quickly about it. I just said, ‘Yeah, that sounds very good.’” — Flavorpill favorite Gary Oldman is inexplicably directing an online stream of Jack White’s April 27 show at Webster Hall, the latest installment of the American Express Unstaged series.
4. Speaking of streaming concerts, if you didn’t make it out to Coachella this weekend, you can watch all of Radiohead’s epic two-hour set — a double-encored performance which included standbys like “Karma Police” and “Paranoid Android” — here.
5. Former Hole guitarist Eric Erlandson says that Kurt Cobain had recorded a full album of solo demos before he died. “He was headed in a direction that was really cool,” Erlandson told Fuse. “It would have been his White Album. That’s really what he was going towards, a solo album but working with different people.” [via NME]