1. The New York Post reports that Lindsay Lohan will be making an appearance in her new pal Lady Gaga’s next music video, but both of their reps are refusing to comment on the matter.
2. Robert Pattinson’s first televised interview since his split with Kristen Stewart will be on Monday night’s Daily Show — not Good Morning America, which doesn’t get their hands on him until Wednesday morning. While he’ll be there to promote his upcoming film, Cosmopolis, we’re curious to see if Jon Stewart will ask RPatz any personal questions. [via Gawker]
3. So this is weird: Kelsey Grammer will produce Pariah, a new police procedural for NBC that “features characters inspired by the economic theory Freakonomics made popular.” [via Deadline]
4. Facebook just launched its first real-money gambling app, which is currently only available to users in the UK. Don’t worry about this causing any problems; the company says that users will have access to “self-help tools to reduce the risk of gambling addiction, including the ability to set spending limits.” [via @sarahw]
5. How fun is this: Love magazine is collaborating with Louis Vuitton and Yayoi Kusama on an iPad app that allows readers to play with her “signature bright dots.” [via WWD]
Bonus Buzz: How Much Did These Famous Logo Designs Cost?