1. “One of the things I’ve learned as president is you represent the entire country. My expectation is if you want to be president you have to work for everybody and not just work for some.” – In case you missed it, President Obama was on Letterman last night, and took the opportunity to address the Mitt Romney’s controversial “47 percent” remarks. Watch the full interview here.
2. According to Mad Men creator Matt Weiner the Drapers will still be together when the show returns. “[Don] loves [Megan], and he gave her what she wanted,” he told TVLine. “I don’t know that the marriage is over.”
3. With a new series based on Beauty and the Beast already in the works, the CW has announced that it’s also rebooting Alice in Wonderland as an hour-long drama about a female detective in LA “who discovers another world that exists under the surface of this ultra-modern city.” [via THR]
4. Bat For Lashes has unveiled a third track from her forthcoming album The Haunted Man, which is due out on October 23rd from Capitol; listen to the synth infused “All Your Gold” here.
5. Stephen King has announced that the sequel to his 1977 classic The Shining, which is titled Doctor Sleep and will focus on Danny Torrance’s adult years, is slated to hit shelves on September 24th of next year. [via THR]
Bonus Buzz: The 21 Most Terrifying Things As A Kid