1. Channing Tatum has been named People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive. [via Gawker]
2. Speaking of pretty things: Is it just us, or does the first full trailer for Sam Raimi’s Oz The Great And Powerful look better than the previous footage we’ve seen? [via The Playlist]
3. Mashable has released a list of the 10 most viral YouTube videos of 2012. It’s hard to believe that the whole “Kony 2012″ phenomenon happened earlier this year.
4. Among the hilarious questions posed in this New York Times
review takedown of Guy Fieri’s new Times Square restaurant: “[When] we hear the words Donkey Sauce, which part of the donkey are we supposed to think about?”; “Is the entire restaurant a very expensive piece of conceptual art?”; and “Why did the toasted marshmallow taste like fish?”
5. Listen to “Gimme That,” a new collaboration from MC Angel Haze and TNGHT producer Lunice, over on Stereogum.