1. Conan O’Brien has joined Twitter, but he has only tweeted once so far: “Today I interviewed a squirrel in my backyard and then threw to commercial. Somebody help me.”
2. Ben Stiller and Justin Theroux are working on a script for Zoolander 2. Theroux will direct and Jonah Hill is in negotiations to play the villain. [via Deadline]
3. Have you seen the video for Tracy Morgan and Jimmy Kimmel‘s new rap track, “Impregn8ed“? [via Pop Candy]
4. Salman Rushdie is planning to write a book about the decade he spent hiding because of the fatwa. [via Guardian]
5. Opera star Renée Fleming‘s upcoming album Dark Hope will cover pieces by indie rock bands including Muse, Arcade Fire, Band of Horses, and Death Cab For Cutie. [via LAT]
Bonus link: Grown-up Crayon Colors.