1. Is Jerry Seinfeld‘s new reality game show The Marriage Ref so bad that it cancels out the good of Seinfeld? [via Gawker]
2. Billboard magazine’s fourth-annual Top 40 Money Makers loves the ’80s: U2, Madonna, and Bruce Springsteen top the list. [via MTV News]
3. Get a first look at William Baldwin’s upcoming Gossip Girl guest appearance as Serena and Eric’s long lost father. [via EW]
4. How much does it actually cost to produce a printed book versus a digital one? If you want the truth, ask Anne Rice. [via NYT]
5. Roger Ebert will debut his new computer-enhanced voice tomorrow on Oprah. [via USA Today]
Bonus Giveaway: We use Yahoo! Search to help find the top culture stories of the day. Now we’re giving you the chance to play editor, and you just might win a trip to Coachella.
Use Yahoo! Search to find an interesting link about Jerry Seinfeld, and drop it below in the comments. Our favorite entry will receive Seinfeld – Seasons 1 & 2, and more importantly, be entered to win a VIP trip for two to Coachella. Topics will be changing throughout the week, so get your search on and keep playing to increase your chances of winning!
[kml_flashembed publishmethod=”static” fversion=”8.0.0″ movie=”http://flavorwire.com/yahoo_search_for_top_5/y_search_jerryseinfeld-1.swf” width=”300″ height=”60″ targetclass=”flashmovie”]